$3.56 worth of credit back
Mountain Hardwear Stretch Ozonic Pants Men's
The Mountain Hardwear Stretch Ozonic Pants are lightweight waterproof trousers for hiking, backpacking, trail running and any other wet-weather activity you can think of. The Mountain Hardwear Stretch Ozonic Pants are made from Mountain Hardwear’s Dry Q Active fabric, which is fully waterproof and breathable, as well as being super-light so they can be stashed in your pack for emergencies. Dry Q Active also has four-way stretch, which ensures the best mobility, whether you’re running through a storm or scrambling up an approach. Other useful features of the Stretch Ozonic Pants include full-length side zips, boot fastenings, an elasticated, adjustable waistband with an integrated belt and enhanced articulation in the knees.
|POCKETS||One zip thigh pocket|
• DryQ® Active's waterproof, breathable technology banishes moisture
• 4-way, all-over stretch fabrication
• 40D face fabric is tough, durable, and abrasion-resistant
• Full length side zips for easy on/off
• Elastic at back waist for a comfortable fit
• Side zippers have two security closures, a Velcro® tab at waist and a snap tab at ankle
• Integrated, easily adjustable webbed belt for a comfortable fit
• Enhanced knee articulation for outstanding range of motion
• Loops at leg cuffs securely fasten to the bottom of your boot
Dry Q Active
Mountain Hardwear’s Dry Q Active is a lightweight waterproof and breathable fabric designed for movement during intensive sports like trail running, hiking and ski touring. As a 2.5-layer shell, it consists of a waterproof and breathable membrane combined with ultra lightweight, stretch fabrics, which results in the weather-protection of a hard shell and the stretch and breathability of a base- or mid-layer.