$9.46 worth of credit back
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Mountain Hardwear Men's Ghost Whisperer Pant
The Mountain Hardwear Men's Ghost Whisperer Pant features 800-fill water-resistant down wrapped in MH's signature 'Ghost Whisperer' fabric. 'Ghost Whisperer' was designed in conjunction with Ueli Steck, and the aim was to provide a new and unique fabric for ultra-fast-and-light alpinism that would be better than any a textile manufacturer could supply. The result is a material with a super-tight weave—which takes ten times longer to produce than a regular weave of a similar density—that's naturally downproof, windproof, and water-resistant. Mountain Hardwear say that other fabrics may be lighter, but none have the same quality or qualities as Ghost Whisperer.
|MATERIAL(S)||Whisperer 7D x 10D Ripstop|
|INSULATION||NIKWAX Hydrophobic Down™ 800-fill RDS Cert/Fluorine Free|
|WEIGHT||221 g (avg.)|
• Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™ 800-fill uses factory applied fluorocarbon free treatment which stops down from absorbing moisture so it maintains insulation
• Low profile quilt pattern to create heat trapping down channels for extra warmth
• Lightweight warmth for functional layering
• Single interior toggle hem for easy adjustment on the fly
• Soft elastic inner cuff binding to seal out the cold
• Zips into its own pocket for compact storage
• Built-in secure loop for carabiner attachment to harness when stuffed
• Stowable in pocket
Nikwax® Hydrophobic Down
Nikwax® Hydrophobic Down features the high-insulation, compressibility, and durability of natural goose down combined with the water-resistance of synthetic. Goose down is treated with an environmentally-friendly, PFC-free Durable Water Repellent treatment, meaning it absorbs 90% less water than untreated down, keeping you warm and protected even in wet and extreme conditions.