$2.97 worth of credit back
Sea to Summit Thermolite Reactor Compact Plus
The Sea to Summit Thermolite Reactor Compact Plus is an ergonomically shaped, dual-density sleeping bag liner that can increase the performance of your sleeping bag by up to 11˚C. The Sea to Summit Thermolite Reactor Compact Plus combines the ultimate warmth with a light weight, and its compact design is ideal for people under 6ft. If you want to go on a multi-day alpine or climbing trip but don’t want to get cold in the middle of the night, this is the accessory for you.
|MATERIALS||80g / m2 Thermolite and 110g/m2 Thermolite|
|DIMENSIONS||183 x 92 cm|
|RECOMMENDED USE||Cool Weather Camping, multi-day climbing trips|
Full Features List
• Dual fabric sleeping bag liner
• Can make you up to 11oC warmer
• 110g/m2 Thermolite® panels in core body and foot areas and 80g / m2 everywhere else
• Foot and torso areas are warmer
• Compact, shorter design is ideal for women and youth
• Packs into its own Ultra-Sil® stuff sack which is super durable and abrasion-resistant
Thermolite is a hollow-core fibre which provides amazing insulation properties alongside a light weight. The fact that the fibres are hollow inside means that they trap warm air, making an insulating barrier between you and the cold outside. As an added bonus, It’s also incredibly durable.