$0.46 worth of credit back
The Beal Jammy is a highly-resistant, light, and supple 5.5mm sewn rope sling to be used as a prusik on abseil descents or to create a rope clamp for quick hauling. The Beal Jammy features a polyamide sheath that increases its pliability in order to grip smaller diameter ropes more firmly. A Technora aramid core gives the Jammy a high-resistance to deformation through repeated folding to expand its overall performance lifespan. Extremely lightweight and compact. Can be used with single or half rope, on one or both half ropes.
Full Features List
• Light and flexible rope sling to increase control of abseil descents and for hauling, even on smaller diameter ropes
• Sewing protected by a heat shrunk sleeve
• Very high resistance to repeated folding thanks to Technora aramid core
• Polyamide sheath enhances rope handling characteristics
• Unmatched lightness compared to mechanical systems.
• Recommended knot: Machard and braided Machard (depending on the use)
• WARNING: Before use, the Prusik efficiency must be checked by the climber with its own rope. It may be necessary to make an extra turn, for example when using a new rope.