Camp Dyon Express KS Dyneema Quickdraw
The Dyon Express KS Dyneema is a hyperlight, dual wire-gate quickdraw, with weight-shedding and performance-enhancing features that make it ideal for alpinism and minimalist rock climbing.
To save weight, Camp have done a few things with the two KeyWire carabiners of the Dyon Express KS Dyneema to reduce their weight and improve upon their performance. A two-part gate combines the smooth action of wired-gates with the safety of Camp’s patented SphereLock closure system, a design meant to minimise the play between the gate and nose, thus reducing the chance of accidental openings. The ‘biners spines are of an I-Beam construction that sheds unnecessary weight whilst retaining high rigidity. Dyneema dogbones provide outstanding levels of durability and resistance to heat and cold, for all climates and a long-life, and are also equipped with the useful Karstop Evo carabiner retainer on the rope end to hold the rope ‘biner always in the ready-to-clip position. Best for lightweight performance.
|WEIGHT||78 g, 2.8 oz|
|MAJOR AXIS STRENGTH||21kN|
|MINOR AXIS STRENGTH||7kN|
|OPEN GATE STRENGTH||11kN|
Full Features List
• Hyperlight, extremely strong and durable quickdraw with smooth wire-gate action, for alpinism and rock climbing
• SphereLock closure system is an improved performance, safer version of the traditional keylock
• I-Beam construction removes weight where it won’t affect strength, resulting in a much lighter carabiner
• Dyneema is exceptionally durable and resistant to hot and cold, and is trademarked as “the world’s strongest fiber”
• Karstop Evo carabiner retainer keeps the rope end ‘biner securely in place for easier clipping