$6.19 worth of credit back
Patagonia Men's Nano-Air Light Hybrid Hoody
The Patagonia Nano-Air Light Hybrid Hoody is similar to the Nano Air Hoody but with less insulation and an airy waffle knit on the backs of the arms, the sides, and the back panel, making it lighter and much more breathable than before. The FullRange® insulation is designed for dynamic activities, where it's highly breathable and stretchy insulation will prevent overheating without limiting fast movement. The 20-denier nylon ripstop body with a 50-denier nylon plain weave lining is durable, wind-resistant, and fast-drying, all to provide protection and comfort during intense pursuits. To combat odour, a Polygiene® finish has been applied to keep the jacket feeling and smelling fresher for longer.
For a hoodless version, there's the Nano-Air Light Hybrid Jacket.
|MATERIAL(S)||(Shell) 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop, (Lining) 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave|
|INSULATION MATERIAL(S)||40-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulation|
|POCKETS||Two zippered hand-warmer pockets|
|WEIGHT||329 g (avg.)|
Nano-Air Light Hybrid Key Features
• Excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM on front; 130CFM knit on back)
• Airy, wicking waffle knit on the backs of arms and side and back panels manages excess heat and moisture
• Stretchy hood with binding easily pulls on or off, even when jacket is zipped
• Two hand-warmer pockets are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
• Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs use stretch knit with discreet thumb slots to provide versatile coverage and comfort
• Stretch binding at hem to seal in warmth
Patagonia's FullRange® insulation uses a combination of thicker and thinner fibres with an additive that stabilises the fibre matrix, allowing for greater levels of stretch and breathability than PrimaLoft® Gold. This makes it perfect for fast, dynamic activities in cold weather which demand high levels of breathability and freedom of movement.
Polygiene® Permanent Odour Control
Polygiene® is a permanent odour control finish designed to stop clothes from smelling. It uses a natural silver salt finish that inhibits the growth of odour-causing bacteria and fungi on the surface of your clothes, leaving them feeling and smelling fresher for longer even after heavy use and hard exertion. It’s tested to be completely skin-friendly, will last the lifetime of the garment, and it means fewer harsh wash cycles are needed to maintain your outdoor wear.