$2.25 worth of credit back
Petzl Corax Harness
The Petzl Corax is a versatile, adjustable harness designed to be easy to use, comfortable, and for all climbing disciplines, like rock climbing, alpinism, and via ferrata.
The Petzl Corax is designed for ultimate versatility, coming in 2 different sizes to better suit different body types. Features gear loops for summer climbing gear and a gear loop in the middle-back compatible with the CARITOOL EVO for carrying ice screws on alpine climbs.
|WAIST SIZE||(Size 1) 65-96 cm, (Size 2) 76-107 cm|
|LEG LOOPS SIZE||(Size 1) 48.5-59 cm, (Size 2) 54-67 cm|
|WEIGHT||490 g / 540 g|
|MATERIAL(S)||High-strength polyester webbing, closed-cell foam, polyester|
Corax Key Features
• Durable construction for summer and winter activities
• Waistbelt equipped with two DoubleBack buckles which easily adjust and center the harness, keeping the equipment loops in optimal position
• Adjustable leg loops allow easy adjustment of the harness to different body types and clothing
• Two rigid front equipment loops
• Two flexible, high-capacity equipment loops in back for carrying all necessary equipment without interfering with a backpack
• Accessory loop in rear center
• Compatible with CARITOOL EVO for transporting ice screws
• FRAME Technology design allows the weight to be distributed between the waistbelt and the leg loops
• Pressure points lined with soft fabric
2 product reviews
I just love the two side waist strap, very easy to put on. And the price is great.
This is my first harness and I am absolutely satisfied with the quality of this one.Adjustable for every type of body,excellent support at your waist when you have your sec ;)
Great value for money!Just try it!