$2.74 worth of credit back
Edelrid Jayne III
The Edelrid Jayne III is the ideal all-round womne's harness, whether you're sport climbing, mountaineering or doing a spot of via ferrata. Featuring all the same features as the men's version but tailored to a women's body shape it's an ideal first harness for budding climbers and mountaineers, or the climber who just wants to do a bit of everything. The design is heavily focused on adjustability and comfort, so you can easily adjust the wait and leg loops to accommodate different layering systems. The Jayne III features a small pouch on the waistbelt where you can store an RFID chip, as well as a slimmed down design compared to its predecessor, the Jay II. Widely touted as the most versatile harness in the Edelrid range, the Jayne III is a great choice for climbers who want one harness that does it all.
|LEG LOOPS ADJUSTABLE||Yes|
|WEIGHT||430g (size M)|
At a Glance
• For maximum comfort, the 3D mesh padding overlaps the upper edge of the ergonomically designed waist belt
• Adjustable leg loops for optimum fit and full flexibility
• Longer leg loop base enables optimal positioning above the hip bones at all times
• Small waist belt pocket for storing an RFID chip
• Movable padding at the hips for optimally adjusting and positioning the harness
• Slide Block buckles for a comfortable and secure harness fit
• Textile abrasion protector made of a combination of Dyneema® and polyester for a longer tie-in point service life
• 4 symmetrical, high-strength gear loops, 2 attachment options for ice screw clips, and a chalk bag loop
• Made of bluesign®-certified materials
Products bearing the bluesign® logo have committed to using sustainable ingredients and a clean manufacturing process to minimise any negative impacts upon people and the environment. Bluesign® aims to create a textile industry that manages natural resources soundly and responsibly, reduces water and air emissions, improves its wastewater treatment, and generally reduces its ecological footprint to create safer products for consumers that cause less harm to the environment.
1 product review
The Jayne III women's harness is a perfect all-rounder harness. I mostly do sport climbing at the moment but in the future I hope to get into trad climbing as well so the 4 gear loops on this harness are perfect for all kinds of climbing. It also comes with 2 ice-axe holders. The waist strap has a single buckle and a floating wasitband so you can get a really good fit. The leg loops are also fully adjustable adding to a snug fit. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an all-rounder harness.