$2.29 worth of credit back
Sea to Summit Hydraulic Dry Bag
The Sea to Summit Hydraulic Dry Bag is the brand’s most hard-wearing, weatherproof dry sack and is perfect for multi-day climbing trips to store gear you really need to keep dry. Made from hard-wearing Nylon with a TPU coating, the Sea to Summit Hydraulic Dry Bag is totally water tight and features a welded construction, which permanently seals the seams. It also has an extra water-tight closure and lash loops at the sides, culminating in a simple but effective dry bag that gets the job done.
|WEIGHT||35L: 575g. 65L: 807g|
|MATERIALS||600 dernier nylon 66 with TPU coating|
|DIMENSIONS||35L: (33 x 21cm) x 70cm. 65L: (38 x 25cm) x 85cm|
|RECOMMENDED USE||Camping, big wall climbing, backpacking.|
Full Features List
• TPU laminated Super Heavy Duty Waterproof Fabric
• Non-wicking TPU roll top closure with mated profile – Secure and waterproof
• Welded Construction for permanently sealed seams
• Durable UV resistant PVC free fabric withstands cold temperatures
• High performance Abrasion resistant fabric
• Oval Base to resist rolling.
• Low Profile streamlined space saving shape and easy stackability
• Lash Loops for secure attachment
• Field replaceable side release buckle
Sea to Summit TPU
Sea to Summit’s own TPU (thermoplastic Polyurethane) coating is applied water-resistant fabrics to stop dirt and water penetrating them and increase durability. Applied using a special technique normally reserved for medical and aeronautical equipment, it’s less likely to delam and provides consistent coverage. Sea to Summit’s TPU is also anti-microbial so won’t go mouldy if it’s exposed to water for long periods of time.