$4.46 worth of credit back
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Black Diamond Creek Transit 32
Ideal for trips to the crag, climbing gym, weekends away and the all-important city commute, the Black Diamond Creek Transit 32 Pack features a bulletproof haul-bag-style design in a sleek, low-profile variation. A durable waterproof shell with padded straps, a removable hip belt and organisation options to keep your climbing gear separate from your laptop prove that this is a pack that can handle anything thrown at it; weekends away, work to climbing gym, the daily grind, you name it.
|MATERIAL||800d nylon and 1260d ballistic nylon|
|GEAR SLOTS||Haul loops at the top and front|
|HIP BELT||Yes, removable|
• Durable, waterproof shell fabric inspired by our haul bags
• Zippered top lid with large zippered organizer pocket
• Haul loop handles on the top and front
• Exterior-access padded compartment holds a 15” laptop
• Padded shoulder straps and backpanel with removable webbing hipbelt
• Reflective black webbing on front for added visibility
• Zippered bottom compartment separates climbing shoes, chalk bag or gym clothes from main pack
• Haulbag-style bottom sits flat for east loading
1 product review
I use it from and to the office where the laptop compartment really comes in handy. When I hit the gym in the morning there is more than enough room for cloth, food, work stuff and so on. And when I use it for the crag I can easily fit, a 60 m rope, harness, +12 draws, book, camera + lens, food, water bottle, shoes, warmup gear and so on.
And when traveling I use it as my carry on.
The only thing I would like but I have no problem living without is a robust hip belt.