$7.75 worth of credit back
Camp Tour NanoTech Semi Automatic
The lightest steel crampons in the world! Sandvik Nanoflex® Steel uses nano technology to create a superior metal that is 30% stronger and 20% harder than traditional chromoly steel thereby allowing us to use a thinner cross section (1.8mm) that results in a crampon that is not only lighter, but stronger, more durable and stainless by design. The thinner cross section also creates sharper, thinner points that penetrate hard snow with ease. The semi-automatic binding is compatible with technical mountaineering boots. Comes with anti balling plates (not shown)
- The lightest steel crampons in the world!
- Constructed from proprietary Sandvik Nanoflex® Steel
- Semi-automatic bindings fit most technical mountaineering boots
- 10 points for a compact, hyperlight body
- Anti-Balling Plates included