$5.37 worth of credit back
Butora Acro Blue (Narrow) Climbing Shoe
The Butora Acro Blue is a soft, aggressive climbing shoe for steep sport climbing and bouldering. The NeoFriction Fuse sole is Butora's softer compound and provides extra grip and sensitivity on overhanging climbs. The upper is made from a combination of leather and synthetic fabric to provide comfort and stretch in key areas whilst limiting stretch in others. The high-tensioned heel rand directs power through the big toe to provide precision on small footholds and support on edges. The toe patch provides a large surface area for easier toe-hooking on technical problems.
The Blue is the narrow version of the Acro. The wide version can be found here. Butora advise sizing the Acro to your street shoe size for sport climbing and a half-size down for bouldering.
|Upper material|| |
|Closure type|| |
|Sizing and fit|| |
|Sole material|| |
• Custom blend ABS injected mid-sole maintains downturn for the life of the shoe
• Large, thin sticky rubber toe patch for excellent sensitivity and grip while toe hooking
• Adjustable signature triple fork closure system for quick on-offs and the perfect fit
• High tension heel rand directs power through the big toe
• Awarded best climbing gear by Rock and Ice