$6.33 worth of credit back
Patagonia Ascensionist Pack 30L
The Patagonia Ascensionist Pack 30L is a lightweight, versatile and expandable backpack, made from a durable fabric that is built for routes from Fitz Roy to Chamonix.
Cordura® ripstop makes the Patagonia Ascensionist Pack 30L abrasion and tear-resistant for peace of mind whilst navigating through harsh terrains. Uses a drawcord closure system with rolltop, allowing you to pack small loads tightly and securely and, on the occasions when you have an exceptionally full or heavy load, will be able to manage overstuffing with ease - no more fiddling with stubborn zips that refuse to close when the bag gets full. Features a hip belt and sternum strap for a more comfortable carry, daisy chains for lashing gear onto the outside, and a zippered pocket on the lid for quick access to small items.
|MATERIAL(S)||5.5-oz 210-denier Cordura® 86% nylon/14% polyester with a polyurethane coating|
Ascensionist Key Features
• Lightweight, bomber, tear- and abrasion-resistant nylon Cordura® ripstop
• Asymmetrical spindrift collar opens wide for easy packing; drawcord simultaneously cinches collar and closes lid for a secure seal
• Minimalist hip belt and low-profile sternum strap
• Daisy chains on front and side panels provide lashing options; zippered pocket on lid offers easy access to small items
• Compression straps on sides help manage different size loads
Ripstop Stops Rips!
Ripstop fabrics are fabrics woven with special reinforcing technique that makes them resistant to tearing and ripping. Used in sails, hot air balloons, kites, and parachutes (disclaimer: gear will not work as a parachute… or at least hasn’t been tested to).