The Petzl Attache is a versatile, durable and multi-use carabiner for belaying and climbing. Light in weight, compact, and ergonomically designed, the Petzl Attache has a H cross section to reduce weight, and it's keylock system avoids any snags from the 'biner during manoeuvres. It's very intuitive to use, (during anything from connecting a belay system to a harness or belaying with a Munter hitch), as the visual indicator indicates when the carabiner is locked, and is has an effective screw-lock system. A great 'biner to include with your rack.
|MAJOR AXIS STRENGTH||22kN|
|MINOR AXIS STRENGTH||7kN|
|OPEN GATE STRENGTH||6kN|
Petzl Attache Key Features
Carabiner optimized for lightness and durability:
- very compact shape is ideal for belay stations
- H-shaped cross section offers an improved strength/weight ratio
- wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
Easy to use, for efficient handling:
- SCREW-LOCK locking sleeve for good handling and effective locking
- visual indicator facilitates checking that the carabiner is locked
- nose and Keylock system helps avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
- carabiner designed for better rope glide and to ensure good positioning of the belay device
- shape adapted for easy tying or untying of a clove hitch
5 product reviews
I use this for several different roles while sport climbing.
Holding the carabiner you can instantly tell it is a quality product manufactured with care.
The locking mechanism is smooth and robust, while the red indicator removes any doubt regarding locking.
It is a versatile, large and light carabiner that does everything. The shape makes it easy to work with, as the wider end gives you loads of space to work with and the narrow end sets the carabiner.
The ideal carabiner that will fit your every sporting need.
A very nice product!
I know it’s just a carabiner, but....Petzl just seem to refine and manufacturer everything with such great deal. They certainly know what they’re doing in my opinion.
This carabiner was purchased for my PAS, and I think it does the job amazingly. Nice big sized biner, the twisted locking gate is smoooooth!! And a nice little feature is that you can see the red marking when it’s not locked, just a nifty visual indicator.
I would definitely recommend this carabiner. I would actually order a few and keep a couple in my inventory next time I order some gear.
Light weight and the red mark help to not forget the gate open.
Good price and good weight.